Thursday, January 28, 2010

So much to do, so little time!



These pictures have nothing to do with nothing, except that I love them, and they make my heart jump up, so viola!

I digress. Already.

After a trip to CHA, I have so much to think about, so much to dream of, so much to want to do! And just not enough time to do it. So, I sit, blogging at 12:39 am, when I have my alarm already set for 5am.

What in the world?! But, my mind is spinning.

Little Yellow Bicycle.
Making Memories. The new Hands free Slice.
Glitz Design.
The possibilities for the Scripts, Monthly Kit Club.

It's all too much to take in!

I can't wait to dive in......I have tons of little cute projects in my mind! ummmm, where to begin...

Oh, I guess I will start with sleep.....and then, tomorrow night, we are off to the Circus!!! Yippee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!