Monday, August 29, 2016

Depth chart, Football and Jesus

I love Coach Saban.
We know this. 

But today in his presser, he yet again gives the media another reason to love to hate him. 
Or maybe they hate to love him. 


But when it comes to the topic of the depth chart. It's the perfect setup!!

And isn't that much how we are. 
It used to be that I <insert your name here> loved myself. Or I didn't doubt myself. Or I was a dreamer. 

But then the world created their version of me. And tried to write it on the wall and declare that is who I am. 

Plot twist: 
Your depth chart (opinion) of me doesn't count. 

I'm currently deep in the middle of Lysa Terkeurst's book "uninvited" and this is speaking right to my soul. 

And then Coach Saban confirmed :)


Roll Tide, y'all! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

And then you pass that book to me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!