Sunday, February 28, 2010

No worries, please!


This little bird house could not have come at a more opportune time!

I have really been going through a lot, and God has been working on me, through it all and one of the verses that I have claimed is this one:

"If God will take care of the birds in the air...how much MORE will He take care of Me!!" Matthew 6:26

So, I made this cute little birdhouse, as a little tiny reminder! It's in my studio, and it greets me when I walk up there (which is usually when I need a little getaway!)

5 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

It is beautiful! I hope that whatever you are going through gets easier for you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet reminder! And it looks gorgeous!!! Love it!

Kim's Treasures said...

What a sweet birdhouse and a great reminder!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my contest! Now I'm off to follow you!

Cheryl B said...

What a sweet reminder!

I'm stopping by from Trendy treehouse & am a new follower.
http://proudboobymama.blogspot.com/

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Hi B! What a beautiful verse and the birdhouse is a perfect reminder that God cares for us. Now whenever I see a birdhouse I'll remember too - thank you.

I'm a new follower and email subscriber from Trendy Treehouse, please stop by www.KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you!
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!