Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We interrupt this blog........for MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS!

If you are my facebook friend, you know that I have a friend, that has a 3 year old little girl in Children's Hospital fighting for her life.

It's a long story, not really, but more details than really matter. The only thing that matters is that she needs to be healed, her Mom and Dad have spent their hours and days seeking God's peace and believing in His healing power. ONLY HE can heal this little girl, and we are all praying, and when I say all, I mean, I think there are probably people in all 50 states praying for Ella Kathryn.

So, I made this pdf file, so that we could cut it out, and put it all over the house....as a quiet reminder.

Our struggles are not so significant.
Our hurts can be made better.....easily.
Our trials are not so hard after all.
Our mountains...are really just bumps in the road!

And, best of all, our Jesus can heal her body, if that is His will.

And, I believe that it is.

So, I believe by faith, and by His words, that He will heal this sweet Ella Kathryn, and now, before I fix my ice water (for the millionth time a day), use my scope, when Chap opens his I will be reminded to pray for her.

So, here's the file.

Here's what we've done with ours!


And, if you feel so inclined, take a picture, and email it to me (scottorbsmith at gmail dot com)......I'd love to post them for Mom and Dad to see that God's people are praying!

One more time: http://tinyurl.com/yc38v5l

And, while you are clicking, take a moment, to pray for Ella Kathryn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!