Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are Saving Private Parts!!!


Click HERE TO DONATE----------------->
------------------------------------------->



Yes, that's right! We will be participating in the 3 day walk in Atlanta, Georgia. We will be walking 60 miles in 3 days!



How exciting!



My pastor's wife was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and we have formed a team with her 2 daughters, and we will be walking.........for a cure.

Now, you must know, that although I do NOT have a direct connection to Breast Cancer, I do have a strong passion to fight for a cure, and if the least I can do is walk......well, then by all means......I will walk.

So,

I NEED YOUR HELP!
I NEED YOUR MONEY!

Seriously. Our team will be collectively raising over $10,000 before our walk, and we need your help!

So, will you pray, will you donate, will you give me some ideas? How can I raise money? What would YOU give to?

I will draw the name on March 19th!

5 comments:

g said...

i just donated- hope you guys meet your goal! sending all my best wishes for all of you, along with lots of prayers and good thoughts of healing for your pastor's wife & family!

Unknown said...

This is an awesome cause. Kudos to all of you, and prayers for the family.

Gretchen said...

seriously, the creative name alone is reason enough to donate!

Say Something said...

Hey Britney! This is Jennifer Ruhl (Rosemary Palmer's friend). I did the Atlanta Breast Cancer walk last year and had a great time. It was sooo much work and I have never been so tired (due to tendonitis in my ankle), but it was so worth it! Good luck to you and your team!

I did a 12 hour crop last year (you might remember because you helped me out with a goodie for our goodie bags) and did really well towards my goal. We also did a silent auction as a team that raised a ton of cash for breast cancer.

Melissa Lemoine said...

Hey B who's the winner?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!