Friday, September 19, 2014

Smore Sensation?! Thank you Pillsbury :)

Cookies. Yes. Cookies.

These little beauties just jumped in my buggy.

I know. I know. I couldn't help it.

So, we did a "trial run" with the first pack. S'more Sensation.

I almost chose the Melts Molten Fudge Cake filled cookies, but...the S'mores won!

And let's just say that Chappy gave it a two thumbs up.

So, they are super easy.
Like cookies...but better.


Pop them in the over, and then ice them.



Hey...I never said the "icing" had to be pretty :)

He ate them right out of the oven, and then had the leftovers the next day.


He said he preferred them warm & gooey :)



And then, even better...they are a Box Tops product...so we were giving to a good cause :)






“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!