Yes, what a glorious day is April 16th! One of my most favorite days of the year! I don't share it with anyone, and I only do things that I like to do on my day! No laundry, no dishes, nope. Nothing bad. Just good, fun stuff! (if I can help it!)
So, I thought I would give a post of 33 things that I am already loving about being 33.
1. This pic is the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning! I love him.
2. Then, both boys gave me a huge hug when they got up. (those are getting harder to come by with Mason!)
3. Before 8 am, 5 people that I love had called to wish me a happy day!!
4. I am loving our home.
5. I love running.
6. I don't love my knee pain, but I love the fact that the dr. called me an athlete! I love it.
7. I love that we all run together, and we have so much fun anywhere we go!
8. I love Starbucks coffee.
9. I love Under Armour.
10. I love my nike+ipod system.
11. I love the lake that we can see from our front window, and I love watching the boys fish.
12. I love when I am in the other room, and I hear the boys laughing outloud.
13. I love my church.
14. I love scrapbooking.
15. I love taking pictures of Scott, and of the boys, and of me kissing them!
16. I love drinking coffee in my studio!
17. I love my husband. I love that we are friends.
18. I love crazy reality tv. I know, I know, but I do love it. I think it makes me forget about my stresses, and see that other people really are a little bit more dysfunctional than we are!! :)
19. I love picking the boys up from school. I look forward to seeing them in the afternoons.
20. I love going to the gym.
21. I love reese's cups.
22. I love Andrew McCarthy! Man, I am glad he is on Lipstick Jungle. I forgot how much I liked him.
23. I love dark chocolate. All kinds, types, brands.
24. I love Mary-Kate & Ashley lipstick. It just works for me!
25. I love playing in my studio.
26. I love pictures on my wall in our home. I could cover the walls, but Scott........well, not so much!
27. I love checking the mail. I look forward to happy mail!
28. I love parking my truck in our garage. Wow! Who knew what a difference that would make in life!
29. I love having $$ in the checking account, then I don't have stresses.
30. I love one spoonful of peanut butter at night. Preferably with a fresh glass of ice water!
31. I love pink.
32. I love new shoes.
33. I love blogging about things I love at 33.
I am so excited about the year ahead, running goals, family trips, times with friends, new opportunities, and fun times! How exciting!