Friday, October 17, 2008

A few layouts!





Just a few layouts I did at the crop a few weekends ago!
This Ice Cream in a bag was from a few weeks ago, when I was helping in his classroom, and they partnered up to make this homemade ice cream in a bag! And, it was yummy, no kidding.




This one is from my first Crop Suey kit! I love this pic. I think it worked out well with these papers,and vintage ledger.
And, this one of Chap is with the same Crop Suey kit!






I love this layout and the pics of my sister. This October Afternoon paper is so great. I can't get enough of it.
And, of course, that Accucut circle is not half bad either! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Layouts. I love what you create with a little paper and glue. We're off to a crop this weekend, and I hope i get done half as much as you.

hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!