Friday, July 9, 2010

It's official! I'm a Foodie!


Let me just tell you, after the trip to LA with Bertolli, and making some great new friends, like Jenny from Picky Palate, and Mandy, Gourmet Mom on the Go.....and all of the others.....I have a new love for food, and the love of food, and the fun that goes along with it!

So, I have been cooking up a storm here and trying new recipes, so, I hope to bring some of those to my blog, too!!!

I started with these!!! YUM!!

S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!

Let me tell you, stop it all, these are DELICIOUS!!!

I won't re-invent the wheel, Jenny has done all of the work for you....but, I will give you my take on it!

I do not have the muffin top pan.....it is NOT because I don't want it...it's just because I don't have it *yet*.

So, I tried it on a cookie sheet, with parchment paper, and it worked like a dream. So, don't fret. No muffin top pan. No problem.

I started with my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (thanks again, Paula Deen and Oprah)!!


And, my two best Kitchen Helpers!!



We mixed it all up, and layed out the parchment paper.....I am partial to any and all things Pampered Chef, and, yet again, it did NOT disappoint!


After mixing the batter (which, btw, I baked some withOUT the s'mores pieces, and YUM, what a great Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!)....we put the s'mores pieces in....and popped these VERY LOW CALORIE cookies in the oven!

And, then, TA*DA! Yum-O! So delicious. And, for the record....this batter makes a bazillion cookies....and they keep VERY well in an air-tight container!!!

Try them TODAY! You....and all of your friends (cause it makes a bunch!) will be glad you did!!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

WOW! Fabulous! My kiddos are gonna love these!

JoeyfromSC said...

Woah these look good!! I have all the ingredients on hand, so I have to whip up a batch of these!!

Enjoyed your Reese's cup/The PRICE IS Right story!! lol(came here from another blog)

I am going to follow you and I hope you'll do the same...I am trying to hit 50 now haha-so close!

Mrs. Tasha said...

yum! those look delicious! can't wait to try them with my little cousins! thanks for posting!!

Join me for Try it Tuesday on my blog:

www.mrstashalynn.blogspot.com

DG said...

I love your kitchenaid blender! I'm saving up for one of my own these days. Love to bake! :)

JoeyfromSC said...

These look SO delicious!! thanks for sharing the recipe!

Linh C. said...

I so need one or two or three of these right now!

Maritez Gonzales said...

Wow, those looks delicious! Newest follower from NFF :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!