Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RAK - What a blessing



I was very excited when Jamie asked me to Guest Post on her blog! How fun!!

Of course, I am like the rest of the world, and I just have too many irons in the fire...so, yes, she had to NAG me to make me buckle down and post this!

But, I am so glad she did :)

I love a good RAK and I love to do them myself. Here's a few things we do here in my neck of the woods.

1. We have numerous times secretly paid for someone's order while we are INSIDE the restaurant and they are in the Drive-Thru. Try it sometime. Your kids will LOVE it.

2. Just help a sweet old lady with her groceries to her car. She will love it. You will too.

3. I love Love LOVE Starbucks. And, I feel like it is a luxury for me...so, many times, when I go thru...I try to treat someone in the line behind me....you never know what that person might be going thru. And, if they LOVE their Tall Mocha with a pump of Vanilla (my fave!) like I do....they will smile even bigger if it's free!

So, that brings me to my giveaway! I am a scrapbooker for fun, by passion and love...so, I have a FUN suprise pack of goodies to mail to some lucky Pure Joy reader!

Here's what you need to do to win: (leave a seperate comment for each)

1.Leave a comment here, and tell me a fun way that you share a RAK!
2. Follow Pure Joy through Google Friend.
3. Subscribe to MY blog via email
4. Leave a comment on any post on my blog. And then, come here and comment to tell me that you did.

8 comments:

JoeyfromSC said...

Love random acts of kindness!!! Took me a second on the acronym, then it came to me haha

Well, I do RAK quite often..I am a giver lol

Even online, if I see someone struggling on twitter, etc. with looking up info or whatever, I step in to help...I also try to do the pay for someone's food thing like you do! thanks for inspiring me today!

Also, I love your scrapbooking pics above..Very talented!:)

Would love to win(I love a surprise haha) the surprise pack because I'm slowly getting into scrapbooking more now

ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

JoeyfromSC said...

Following Pure Joy via google friends connect as JoeyfromSC

ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

JoeyfromSC said...

already a subscriber to your blog via email

ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

JoeyfromSC said...

Left a comment here:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5595644407412485394&postID=4022926535158483069&page=1&token=1279207967391_AIe9_BES4YeTQsmvDguJB283IzYx4zU5QA4BtyByWOk63QYq4W_ThbBnvPIBxw8B5f0cw2Cv9uDhK6iZKJFURQTdrCFEhDi8_Liu99hm8P5a6tNDSkrnRFVl7d7heMLNEknYZIGAqqZHaRLPxEn1psKWoPwnT-wndr9M5QVX5E_rCbp3eoqp1NhrXg_VBXAt4BnMovgR_o7XR2EtSV1SeSGHTIs7gApr44ULfHKZ8OGXwGPaoh0aEzMvkdAZLTI_vjqlP6ILUqwO46_PRuUVCPjYnKBVeosyGKYGsI9BOHltdszKoxs1awh_NLvkV5kZvXShJvrfbmDWg4IIuOfD_O_OKgrNyIu3PgdENr4BQPcK2Z9D-SB738wI_-whrGZitCMaJuiHLnOFrOb5Kuj39jPUFzVmg1Tb9rbdmMzQJpObGafQwcuT_OscKZMtW9t52EzQuotiUiIGPCULXjqejlPGVPPvVfXFrOZHL2EXj0WjUKo8JTYoIAqEPvsFWMSAwPlfNtvR2fHPduXRCNo_rSA41PiZh_SW-CbN9g8rUPQ_qZjfOPVw80NjLHSR3r-POBNWQSNz1atsjVcaz0jBRQcpI86tR1ep7jA3flrAbQMqPwVV4ln5kiq6Qt9PTIkjNeNVq0yWASN81-0KI81CfNX9KNvjnBH8ISjqKOgcf0wIYodFoTS6vMjg0gVJ9V2kzj61KvjSZMsi6RPQtH6gx0A1oVvYuITro2-lwtUP7y01jcv5tnIJo0w

ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

Linh C. said...

Hi there! Wow, having someone pay for my starbucks would be so awesome!

chinlai@bellsouth.net

Linh C. said...

I pay the entrance fee to a state park for the car behind me.

Linh C. said...

I left a comment on your foodie post.

Linh C. said...

I follow Pure Joy via Google friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!