Monday, December 8, 2014

If your heart is broken...

Today, when I picked up Chappy from school, he said "mom, what's wrong?"

My eyes were very tear-filled, as I told him the sad news. Once of his teachers, also the mother of one of his classmates, passed away, unexpectedly.

My heart is broken, and he could tell it.

He said "oh, it gets worse. One of the girls in my homeroom committed suicide this weekend."

TRAGIC.
She's in the 9th grade.

How could her heart be hurting this bad?
Why did she feel that this was her best option?

How will the family of this mother make it without her?
Her husband adored her. Why? Why?


So many questions. So much grief.

Today, at the end of the day, I am glad that I was there to pick up my Chappy. And that we could share that moment of grief, within questions.

I only know this one thing:
"If your heart is broken, you’ll find GOD right there; if your spirit is crushed, He’ll help you catch your breath." --Psalms 34:18

His ways are higher.
But today feels sad and low.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!