Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 weeks?

Wow! Time does fly! 2 weeks since my last blog??

Well, so much has happened in 2 weeks. Mardi Gras parades, moving LOTS of boxes out, packing up, throwing away, Valentine's Day, and simply taking it all in.

Mason's basketball season is over. Wow, he did great! He's such a little cutie, and I love watching him enjoy this sport. His Daddy was the coach (first year coaching city league ball) and they won the championship! Woo-hoo! He's a good-looking head coach, I'll tell ya!

Chappy is almost done with basketball. He loves it, loves the Upward program, and loves having a good time (well, that is if Scott doesn't forget his game!)

Oh, and Valentine's Day! That Scotty, he is a good'en. He went to my very favorite store in the world, PINK, and bought 2 shirts, they are just PERFECT! He knew they would be (wink!)

Well, it's late, Chip is sacked out right here, Scott is laptoping right beside me, and I am trying to catch up on my ER. Thank goodness for TiVo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!