Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Packing up memories


Memories live here. We have had 10 years of wonderful here. We have also had quite a few heartaches here, too. As I am packing, I am also uncovering some of those. In my craftroom ---previously the nursery, and it was going to be Elijah's nursery. That day never came. I have had this sweet onesie hanging in this closet, as a gentle reminder of God's plan.......and the fact that we just can't understand.
It's nothing special, it's not a fabulous outfit or anything like that, but it is the one little thing that I have held on to, and it is my reminder of him, and the trials that God has brought us through, and the times that I needed HIM the most.
Wow, doesn't He always bring us full circle.....
Again, we are clinging to Him, and needing Him...in more reasons than we know.
So, for now, I will continue packing up the good times, and even the bad.............and I can't wait to see the memories that God has in store for us in the next 10 years....or maybe 20 or 30!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!