Friday, May 11, 2007

Just like I like it!!



Ok, so I've got my PINK Tab energy drink just like I like it, my Snicker's marathon bar ready to go, my good runnin' socks and tennis shoes, and even my cutie pie under armour shorts.........the boys have their cutest running shorts ready, and we are headed to the zoo this afternoon!

Our first run together! We are all going to do the Zoo Run, starting with the giraffes............running through the zoo at night! How fun is that!

I am doing the 5K and the boys are doing the Cheetah Challenge..........the one mile fun run!

And of course, a trip to the zoo! What a fun time!!

Can't wait! Now, just gotta eat me some pasta for lunch so all my carbs will be ready to burn!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!