Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This is the Life!






So, I absolutely had to add the Hannah Montana song to the end of my blog! This is the Life!



Sitting on the beach, toes in the sand, Scott constantly trying not to let the sand touch him (right next to me.......loving the sand!) and watching the boys play in the water. The tides were high, to say the least, and the flag was red, the lifeguard in full action, and the boys having a ball.


Splashing, jumping, laughing, falling...I'm lovin' it.


Seriously, this is the life.


I saw a quote the other day, "life is what happens while you are busy making plans"


Wow, that is for sure. No plans here, just life. Fun life!

1 comment:

Ms.Leigh said...

I wish I was at the Beach!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!