Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good Times, Good Times.





It's good to be home. Good to hug my boys, good to snuggle with Scott, good

to sit on my own couch, good to have a fresh pot of coffee, good to see Chip, good to relax. Good to be home.

We had fun, no doubt. Grandmary, the Elvis shot is just for you! I knew you would love this one.

Fun shots of Chicago on Michigan Ave. Thanks Vanessa and Gretchen for the reflection pic idea. Love that.

Got lots of fun stuff, great ideas, and I am surely inspired to scrapbook. Too bad I am way to tired for that!

2 comments:

jenney said...

I'm so glad ya'll had fun! I can't wait to see all the goodies that will be coming in to the store!

grandmaryb said...

I am just now reading your blog. LOVE the Elvis pix. I told you he was still alive! too funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!