Thursday, July 12, 2007

'Twas the night before




All is well, all 3 of my qtguys are snoring........as we speak!


I am posting a few before pics of my studio, in hopes that I can get a few of the afters in maybe tomorrow.


My first crop!!! It begins at 11am tomorrow. I am so thrilled (or should I say "tickled pink") Aunt Gail, Rhonda (is it with the h or without!?) and B (my favorite other B in the world!) are coming for my very first crop in my new studio!!! OMGoodness! I am so excited!


So, let the cropping begin.......................


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i am soo excited to see this room finished. I have the same bonus room, that needs to be fixed up. It is the same shape, except I think that you have more wall height before the slant of the ceiling... I need some good ideas. So I cant wait to see how urs looks finished !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!