Sunday, November 11, 2007

When did this happen?




So, all of a sudden.......................it's happening.............AGE!

Oh, no! Am I falling apart??

I have found atleast 3 gray hairs in the last 4 or 5 weeks! Count them......3!

So, the dreaded highlights. YUCK! I hated them. So, I got him to "cover them with a gloss". UGH! The horrors of having to do this forever. I hate it.

Then, just about when I am getting over the trauma, I realize that my headaches and slight (yes, I said slight!) loss of vision could be because my ever-so-sharp vision is not quite so.

Off to the eye dr. and sure enough...............glasses!

Wow! No kidding!

I am falling apart. Just go ahead and give me a walking stick and a denture cup for my bedside table (well, I don't have a bedside table, but you get it!)

Oh my!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, but.....that sure is an awesome picture!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!