Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things go better with Coke.....and dad!




So, at my little scrapbook extravaganza this weekend, here's one of my finished projects! I can't get enough of this little book!









And then, here's a little mini that I made for Scrap Etc. I think they are all sold out now, but I am not sure!





And, then of course..............once we got tired, we got a little crazy. Scott invaded the studio and snapped a few pics. Here's one!

So, as if I did not get enough crop time this weekend, I will be hanging out at the crop at SE this weekend, too! How much fun is that?!?!
**Now, about that laundry......................................











1 comment:

Adrienne said...

How cute is that album!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!