Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Deeper Still





Yes, Deeper Still. Just a title, to a women's conference, right?


Nope. Not for me. Not for those 19,000 women that were tight in Philips Arena this weekend.


What a blessing. I won't bore you with the details, because I know that YOU weren't there (well, maybe you were!) and that you can't know the joy that I felt, the touch that I received, or the conviction that I was under, as God drew me to him with every word.


Travis Sang.

Priscilla spoke.

The Word came alive.

Mandeesa praised.

We did too.

No sleep was had.

Travis greeted us.

Mandeesa led us to the Mercy Seat.

Kay shared.

The Gospel was spoken.

Kay prayed.

I was already full!

Travis sang.

Beth spoke.


All in all...........

The word, became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory--the glory of the One and Only, that comes from the Father, full of grace and truth.


My goodness. This is not just a verse in the Bible (John 1.14) but it is THE word. It is everyday. It is our life. It SHOULD be us.


We should be the Word.

We should bring the Word to flesh.

We should live among them.

They should see His glory.

The glory of the One and Only.

We came from the Father.

Praise God for his grace and truth.


My goodness.


My prayer is that even today...........I continue, I yearn, I long to go Deeper Still.


2 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

wow. so jealous you went to this. i know it was amazing.

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

I read about this and would love to attend one. Maybe one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!