Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Having a little fun with the January Kit!

Well, I finally picked up my Scripts kit and had a little time today to play with it! Oh my! What a fun kit!!

When I stopped into Scrap ETC it feels like it's been so long since I've been in! Marathon/Cruise/CHA.......heck, it's a hard life, I tell ya!

Anyways, here's a layout I made, totally scraplifted Elizabeth Kartchner...but I couldn't help it! Her LO in Creating Keepsakes just made me want to make a cutie pie page! Speaking of HER, I could just die at the thought of her teaching at the EVENT in April! Oh my! I am just going to soak it up! She told us a little about her potential project, and YIPPEE!
Ok, I digress. Here's the layout! "We have a sister kind of fun"

And, then a little photo book, again, totally inspired by Virginia Tillery on this one! She always rocks these little flip books, so I had to do one for the hubby for Heart Day!
So, how come no one told me how extremely cool this Doodlebug Flocked Velvet is?! Goodness, I could just eat it up! How fun!

And, finally, here's a fun layout of my little man, after his first experience on Rock n Roller Coaster! He wanted so badly to ride it the few trips before, and finally.......yes, finally, he could do it! Yeah!

I love the Basic Grey paper, and these glossy Heidi Swapp Letters, goodness they are cute!

Ok, I am on a roll, bring on the February Scripts Kit!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

you are rocking the scripts kit girlie!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

And I just saw that my comment about your marathon posts never got published....ugh! Anyway....I just so loved reading your thoughts about your experience. I loved all of your pics....I have so many faves. And I am so thankful I was there to see you accomplish it. You are awesome!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!