Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things are about to change.....Radical!




When Scott started reading this book,Radical by David Platt, he kept saying....it's changing my life....I was thinking "oh dear....." because he tends to be an extreme-ist.

But, I picked it up myself (and did NOT tell him!) because I was a little curious.

Now, I am NOT, I repeat NOT a reader.....so for me to voluntarily read something that really does NOT interest me....well, let's just say, that part has God all over it!

Regardless, I read it. And I could not put it down.

Painful. Convicting.

But, so well written, and simply....well.....Life Changing.

And, is God would have it, we spent the weekend....just us.....and on the drive to Georgia....all weekend...and then the drive home.....we found ourselves saying "ok, back to the book...."

And, well, I wish you would read it for yourself.....but let me just say, I think God has some "radical" things in store for The Smiths!

stay tuned.........
(and until then...read the book)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!