Saturday, June 11, 2011

All Systems Go....




Once we got on the ship, it was all systems go.

I LOVE the fact that the pool was full, but the Lifeguard was in his winter jacket! Fabulous!


Into the Beach Blanket Buffefet for lunch, and then I spotted this. I am not so sure why Ice Carvings fascinate me so much.....but....I love this Ice Sculpture.




GrandMary, I am sorry to let you know, but it looks like these people went all out on their door.....


And, then up to the Deck 9 for the Adventures Away party! These little cuties were ready for the party...and some characters!




Love these boys! Love being on this ship with them!!!!


And, I told the hubby.....it could always be worse...you *could* be volunteered to be one of these guys!



And, there’s the kids...on the upper deck!


Then, back to the room......and I spotted this in the bathroom! I think I heard the angels sing!!! I absolutely LOVE the Spa H20 that is always on the Disney Cruise. My favorite!




Ahhh, look who we spotted in the hallway! LOVE these two!



And......off we go to dinner......

***Wait....didn't we just eat lunch?! Oh my!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!