Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Magic+ bands are INCREDIBLE :)


(photo creds to my sweet friend Erin)
I am already very excited about My Magic+, the enhancement to your Disney Vacation, coming Fall 2013.
And then, they go and do this!
So dang cute!
When you login to your My Disney Experience app, and link your resort reservation, you will be able to choose your Magic Band. You can choose different colors for each family member.
Then, you confirm your mailing address, and in true Disney fashion, this little beauty will show up at your door, in this cute tidy little box, just for you!
Yes, indeed...I think it's incredible!!!
I can't wait for this to be in full swing, as the My Magic+ is still in the final test phases now at Walt Disney World.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!