Thursday, February 20, 2014

Busy Snacks

So, one of the challenges of being a family, is balancing, schedule, life, down-time and more!

That includes eating good, and not constantly eating trash all the time, because that's what is so easily available.






I was pretty excited to receive this pile of goodies from General MillsTarget.

The plan is to use a few of these items as a "quick breakfast" or "quick snack", yet keeping it on the healthier side of life!

So...here's what we have:
•1 pouch Nature Valley® Protein Granola
•1 box Nature Valley® Granola Bars
•1 box Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal
•1 box Trix® cereal
•1 package Quaker® Oats
•1 jar Jif® peanut butter
•1 package Nutella® mini cups
•1 pouch Grandma Hoerner’s® Big Slice™ apples snack

Now...let's be honest...no one in my family even wanted to attempt the "pouch" of fruit.
BUT--- my mother-in-law LOVED it! So, I might have to re-visit the idea (after a trip to Target)

Then, my first "problem" was the I tried the Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, all by itself.


I was a little intrigued by this cereal, so I tore right into the box. And my first "healthy" snack was born! I didn't mix it with anything! It is the perfect "grab a handful and go" snack! So, I divided a few ziploc bags, and now we have a snack, or breakfast, on the ready!  So, easy as that!!

 You can take a look at a few more ideas here: Target.com/BreakfastTwist



  Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!