Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quarters for the Cure

Ok, here's the deal!

Greetings to all!

Ok, so many of you know by now that running is really something I am enjoying. And, part of it is the fact that the running is always for a good cause.

That’s why I write today. I need your help! I am running in the Race for the Cure on October 13th, and our team needs donations for the CURE!

All I am asking is for ONE DOLLAR. FOUR QUARTERS. Yes, that’s right. One dollar could save someone’s life. Four quarters could aid in the research for the cure of Breast Cancer.

You can do it. That’s one Hershey Bar that you can do without. That’s one Krispy Kreme doughnut (I know, it’s a sacrifice!!!).

Seriously. Here’s how.

Simply mail one dollar to me. If you feel led, send more. If not……..one dollar is all I am asking for. ALL MONEY RECEIVED will be entered for the CURE. You can track the progress on our Team Page or on my Blog

I will keep all monies posted online as it is received! I am really excited about this and the potential for FOUR QUARTERS for the CURE!

So, if you want to, please forward this to your address book, and maybe others will send $$. The more dollars received, the closer we can get to a cure! Please help.


RECAP:
 I run, you don’t have to!
 Mail one dollar to my address
 All dollars received go directly to research for a CURE
 Keep track of the money raised on my blog
 Save a life!

Thanks so much and I look forward to running for the cure!


UPDATE: $92.00 as of 8.10.07--------Thank you all so much!!!
-Chad
-Cynthia
-Thera
-Tom
-Eddie
-Jennifer
-Pamela
-Gramma
-Patsy
-Lee
-Joanne
-Jeremiah
-Aimee
-Coach Costello
-Susie
-Stanley & Lee
-Will
-Sarah
-Raleigh

1 comment:

jenney said...

This is such a wonderful cause!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!