Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here comes the bride!









Well, the wedding day is here........for my sweet friends, Maegan and Vann (here's a few shots from a fun photo day at the park)! And, guess who the fabulous wedding director is! MOI! What were they thinking! That is hilarious!

I digress.

This cute little couple is just precious! I have watched her grow up from just a little girl, maybe 9 years old (that's old my chap is now). And, now, she is about to walk down the aisle. I can't believe it.

And, the worst part about it, my dear friend, Connie (the bride's mom!) is about to send her little girl down the aisle! As a bride! Oh my!

But, the rehearsal went great, and the church is gorgeous!

I can't wait to see the beautiful bride, and that handsome groom! I am so proud of them. I know that God has big plans for them, as they begin their life serving Him together. It's a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!