Friday, December 5, 2008

Roll 'Em Tide!

Well, we are here! In ATL for the SEC Championship game! Wow, it is crazy here.........ROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Tide screamed everywhere you turn! I don't know if I have ever seen so much houndstooth........even more than on campus. I love it!

So, this pic is blurry, but who cares.......we were having fun in the elevator!




And of course, I was thinking of my friend, gretch, when I took this pic! Dr. Pepper boxes stacked up for this cute little display! Here's to you, gmac!



And, now, I guess I gotta go! Scott just reminded me of this:



2 comments:

Virginia said...

You are hilarious (and oh-so-cute in that hat)! I hope y'all enjoy your privacy! :)

Gretchen said...

nice! now did you bring all that DP back for me??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!