Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What an honor!!!



What an honor! I was so excited to receive some products from Little Yellow Bicycle from their new line, Gen Z, coming out in January!!!!

How exciting! New products, new release, ahhhh......

So, I was thrilled to work with this paper, and these clear die cuts, and the ribbon, and the embellishments, oh, wow!!!! Such good looking stuff!!!

When I saw the guitar embellishments, I knew I had to use these American Idol pictures of Chappy at Disney World! Oh, so fun!!! He is ONE crazy kid!

And, the best part is, I have tons of more little fun things.......more layouts to come!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on the cool product - i love the layout! he IS a rock star!

Virginia said...

Um so I suck as a friend. I am so sorry I never emailed you back about these- but obviously they ROCK! I love them girl, and you did a wonderful job using the products! I'm not surprised at all that they wanted you to work with their stuff! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!