Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day---

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFBHs69zY7KQM283tP2al0-M44Z3n3a4RpOtFvv7ili1iclnrMrtSACIzAErl-mGGs99BYPLycwYotXxdLplM_Npdu-CZ2c5YuMufpIwzJe7p6NFDoR9Y3cdRRx1pEC8XE5-2Q22RKQ1s/s1600/DSC_0134.jpg

Mother's Day---have we let the hype of the holiday take over?!

A gift and a lunch. Really. Is that what it's about?

I say this not to seem ungrateful, and not to take for granted that my mom and my mother-in-law are still here....but, because of the Hallmark holiday....we do our best to "squeeze" in a lunch, or a snack...in our busy schedules.

My sis was out of town...my brother did not come...and my Mom and myself both were trying to pack to go out of town.But. We "squeezed" it in.


Not quality, I tell ya.

So, starting now..I am working on a new plan for next year. Not sure what that is, but I want it to seem a little bit special. Not just like it was an appointment on the calendar, mixed up with other things on my "to do" list.

**But, I am thankful that we spent the time we did together and I hope they both know how much we love and appreciate them!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when you come up with a good plan, let me know! it shouldn't be about a card, a gift or all that jazz! so what should we do? we need a good run to figure this one out! xoxo

Tara said...

Cute. Love the pictures of you and your boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!