Friday, June 25, 2010

Cards! Ahhhh, I love 'em!




Sometimes, I get that crafty feeling, but just can't dive into a page....or nothing gets me going...so...this was the case the other day, and so I realized my card stash is quite low.....so, let it be done!

Oh, so quick and easy...and so fun!

Mix up a little October Afternoon, with some Making Memories packaging, and who knows where I got this cute little button.....oh yeah, and a Carrabba's gift card! Good times!!!

Anyways, it gave me my crafty fix....and got something accomplished too!!!

1 comment:

The Kloeppings said...

Okay, a wee bit jealous! I can see things like that in my head but FAIL at execution! So cute (and economical!)..

Wanted to let you know that I've got an award for you over here:

http://alittlekloep.com/2010/06/woohoo-you-like-me-you-really-like-me/

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!