Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CSN....and a product review to come!!

Well, people, it's a GREAT day, here at 3QTGUYS!!

I was contacted by the promotions department at CSN...and I have been selected to be a part of some product reviews at their sites! How crazy fantastic is that?!

Well, because I am already a fan, I nearly flipped when I got the email! Yes, ma'am. I would LOVE to!

So, I started thinking of things I neeeed and things I *want* and we are in terrible need of new lights in the kitchen...and a new blender...but their shoes are so cute....and all of the FREE shipping....and the rave reviews about excellent customer service...

Ok, ok.....so, keep your eyes peeled, and the review is coming soon...

but, for your viewing pleasure....

I LURVE this!

Lite Source - LS2998 - Quatro Mini Oblong Table Lamp in Dark Bronze
Lite Source - LS2998 - Quatro Mini Oblong Table Lamp in Dark Bronze

and, I would die for these on the stairs:

Blauet - 1903-01-31-54 - Tekno 1903 Recessed Wall Light Kit
Blauet - 1903-01-31-54 - Tekno 1903 Recessed Wall Light Kit Free Shipping!


Stay tuned!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!