Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flip Slide HD Review!




Ok, remember THIS post! I got this little beauty in the mail.....and here's my review of it!

Awesome!
Bad!
Cool!
Da bomb!
Excellent!

---ok, you get the picture!



I am in LOVE with this handy dandy little Flip Slide HD! This little baby is fabulous!

So quick. So easy to use. So handy!

And the quality! Outstanding!!

And, it uploads in excellent quality! Check out these videos.

**I did NOT edit them. I did NOT alter them. A simple...stick the flip into my USB drive and hit upload! Ahhh-mazing!







And, to keep up-to-date, go become a fan and "like" them on Facebook!

Sidenote: I recieved this product to review. The opinions are my own, honest opinion, and I was NOT compensated for the review!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm super jealous! I want one of these. You should email them back and ask for one to give away!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!! And thank you for not putting the one of me going down on the log ride!! That would have been disaster!!!!

Melody said...

Now I am coveting your flip video! How fun! Well guess what? You won the $200 visa gift card on my blog from BlogHer and Smuckers. Will you email me your email so the ladies at BlogHer can get all your info? Thanks and congrats! cheatdaycafe(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!