Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm on the Disney Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you, Lord, for knowing the desires of my heart. Not only, am I absolutely in love with my job as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner....but I have to go to WORK today....

My heart skipped a beat when I added the text to this picture! I am on the Disney Dream! I am on the Disney Dream.

Maiden Voyage - January 26,2011

My Voyage - January 23,2011

I feel like it is history in the making. Jennifer Hudson is the GodMother of the ship. The new nursery, It's a small world. The new dining room, Remy's. The new Water Coater, The Aquaduck. Oh, I can't wait to see it all!!!

See ya real soon...................

1 comment:

Karen Seal said...

I.
AM.
SO.
JEALOUS!

Have a great time!!!!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!