Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sweet. Salty. Or Cheddar?



I was invited to do a little taste test of the new Chex Mix Popped!

It was a fun little adventure. 
When these goodies arrived, I knew my guys would love it. 
 
So, we dig right in.


The first is Sweet & Salty. 

The next is White Cheddar


I think of the two, we all 4 agreed we liked the Sweet & Salty best. 
It was a pleasant mix of both! 

And, this would be a hit in the Fall for the dozens of tailgate parties. 
Grab a bag, and everyone's happy!!

Sweet. Salty.

Follow them on facebook, for more details on this fun new item!


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op, however, the fun little taste test, and the real-life thoughts are my own :)
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!