Monday, August 11, 2008

Let the training begin!




Well, it is officially 5 months away! And,the training actually began last week......but even more serious this week!
And, maybe even a little work in the gym! Oh dear. This thing is gonna get serious, huh?
Well, I setup a blog with my training plan. If I can look at it, it will help me!
So far so good!
Lord, help me. Give me good knees, and legs, and ankles. Help me to achieve this goal I have set before me. Thank you in advance for the satisfaction in the training. U
Let the fun begin..........................

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

You can do it!!!!! Hey, when you find out about runs here locally will you keep me in the loop? I already signed up for a 5K on October 4!!!!

Jenney said...

You'll be awesome, B!!

Charleen said...

a marathon is on my to do list... good for you!

Susie Q said...

You're gonna do great!!!

Sarah E. said...

COngratulations on the Marathon! We have been at Disney several times during the marathon and it is the coolest thing ever! :) I found your blog from the Scripts Blog and I am so glad I did! I have enjoyed reading and your projects are amazing! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!