Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Documenting life....

The other night...I sat...not feeling so well, and Scott and both boys were gone for the night...so, while they were gone, I didn't work.

I didn't watch TV.
I didn't really feel like much of anything.

So, I started browsing back thru my blog.

And, wow. I love so many posts. Just some "real" posts, where I have documented the daily bits of our lives.

And, I have gotten away from that.

So, as Mason's high school journey is coming to a close, and the first page of the next chapter of his life is slowly turning to open....I am determined to not let these sweet days slip by...

So, hopefully, I can get back to my blog, and why I love it so.

Here's where we are right now...
Chap is finishing his days in Intermediate School. And moving onto Junior High. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

And Mason, well, he wraps up his Junior Year this year, and I feel like it is already beginning...the hourglass of time...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!