Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Swagbuck a Day!

So, remember this post: Swagbucks 101.

Well, I keep learning.

Hey, I am not the brightest crayon in the box, ok, I admit.

But, I have not ever put two and two together....so I thought I'd pass along...in case you have not either.

First of all, if you have not joined Swagbucks by now...geez...what are you waiting for?! You could be earning gift cards and free swag like the rest of the cool kids :)

Now, here's what I learned.

If you click on "ways to earn" and then "trusted surveys" (STOP!!!!!! I AM NOT ABOUT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SURVEYS. DO NOT PANIC!)

OK, resume.

If you click on Trusted Surveys....every.single.day......you will get 1 swagbuck.

Just for clicking!

Come on, come on. That's an extra 365 swagbucks a year! Puh-leeeeze! Click it, already!

Ok, ok. Enough.

I just thought it was GREAT news! I wanted to share!!!

Again, join today, if you have not already! Here's the link:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/covereddish

1 comment:

Megan said...

have you actually qualified for one of their surveys - EVER? I have tried every single offered one since I signed up about a month ago and have qualified for NONE. One they decided that I did not quailify at the 20th question. You also get one at the daily poll too. So as long as you click, click click you get 3 points a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!