Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The secret of Spaghetti


So, let it be known that I know that I am NOT a great cook!

Yes, shocker. Please, don't tell Scott!

But, I have discovered the secret to the best creamiest Spaghetti sauce in the whole wide world!

CREAM CHEESE!

Try it. Just add about 2 ounces to your favorite spaghetti sauce (see mine pictured here.....made with love!) Yes, me and Bertoli are BFF!

It will make all of the creamiest difference in the world! No one will know that it came out of a jar!

And, hey, if you are WILD and CRAZY, sprinkle some extra garlic and add mushrooms! They'll go insane! No really!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karen Seal said...

Hmm...that looks really good! Thanks for the tip! :0)

The Kloeppings said...

You're so going to kill my diet!:) Now I have to go to the store and buy cream cheese! That sounds delicious.

Jami said...

This is the best kept secret! I recently discovered a baked pasta dish that included cream cheese. I am not looking back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!